Weekly Strike Target
The Weekly Strike Target (WST) - also referred to as the Weekly Task Force (WTF) or Weekly Strike Force (WSF) - was introduced in the Strike Pack, a mid-issue update between Issue 19 and Issue 20, referred to as Issue 19.5.
A new strike target is updated every Sunday and awards bonuses through the next week. Strike targets will have three activities most weeks, including co-op and Villain SFs. Strike targets are on a rotating schedule that repeat every 13 weeks. On the last week of the cycle, a "Respec Week" occurs allowing all three Terra Volta/Tree of Thorn trials eligible for the WST bonus that week.
Completing the target activity awards an extra amount of Reward Merits equal to the normal amount of merits awarded in addition to the normal rewards.
Additional rewards may be earned:
- If the character completing the activity is not Level 50, approximately half a level (could be more or less depending on the average completion time of the activity) of bonus experience is awarded.
- If the character is level 50 when they start the target activity, they are awarded with a Notice of the Well, used in Rare and Very Rare Alpha Slot boosts.
- Completing the Lady Grey Task Force normally awards 37 merits. The LGTF as a strike target awards 74 merits.
- Completing the Lord Recluse Strike Force normally awards a choice of a Synthetic Hamidon Origin Enhancement or 25 Reward merits. As a strike target, it awards either a SHO plus 25 merits, or 50 merits.
Both of the above examples also award the bonus experience or Notice of the Well if it applies to the completing character.
Note that all of these rewards are only awarded once per week, even if more than one Weekly Strike Target is available to a character; this means that a Vigilante or Rogue cannot gain the Weekly Strike Target rewards more than once by participating in both the Hero and Villain Strike Targets during the weeks where each side has a different target.
Completing a strike target after the first of the week awards progress to the following Accomplishment Badges. Completions are cumulative, so subsequent strike target completions do not need to be completed within the same week.
Calendar Link with WSTs: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/calendar/
Scheduled Strike Targets
Strike Targets are scheduled to start every Tuesday at 8AM US Central Time, and last through the following week. Characters must meet the minimum level shown, and higher level characters are exemplared to the maximum level of the strike or task force.
- 2012-08-28 - Ms. Liberty Task Force (45-50) / Lord Recluse Strike Force (45-50)
- 2012-09-04 - Tin Mage Mark II Task Force (50, VIP)
- 2012-09-11 - Moonfire Task Force (23-28) / Operative Renault Strike Force (25-30)
- 2012-09-18 - Numina Task Force (35-40) / Ice Mistral Strike Force (35-40)
- 2012-09-25 - Respec Trial (24-33) / Respec Trial (24-33)
Past Strike Targets
This list contains information about the last time a particular activity was scheduled as a Strike Target. Only the last time is recorded. The final column in these tables is the number of times each activity has been chosen to be a Strike Target.