Empyrean Merit Salvage
You have been awarded a reward token for completing Endgame content. Empyrean Merits can be spent on various Incarnate Components.
How to Get
A large number are rewarded for gaining Veteran Levels, up to veteran level 99. A sufficient number combined with threads make it possible to reach Tier 4 in at least one selection of each of the six Incarnate Slots before Veteran Level 50 with careful planning.
The are also awarded for completing Incarnate Trials and the Hamidon Raid, once per 20 hour period, per Trial. With the selection of trials as of Issue 24, a character can earn fourteen Empyrean Merits per day in Trials alone. New Incarnate Trials released in future Issues may increase this number.
- 1 for Behavioral Adjustment Facility Trial
- 1 for Lambda Sector Trial
- 2 for Keyes Island Reactor Trial
- 2 for The Underground Trial
- 2 for Minds of Mayhem Trial
- 2 for TPN Campus Trial
- 2 for Dilemma Diabolique
- 2 for Magisterium
- 4 for Hamidon Raid
Empyrean Merits are also granted on the completion of any arc in the revamped Dark Astoria zone automatically at mission completion, along with a second Empyrean Merit possible in a reward table option. A maximum of 10 Empyrean Merits is possible running all five arcs from start to finish. (Diminishing Returns do not apply to Mission Arcs; speedrunning Heather Townshend's Arc, "The Burden of The Past", at the beginning of the series is one way to gain Empyrean Merits in a short but repeatable manner.)
- In the Incarnate Window, converts to:
- 1 Empyrean Merit to 20 Incarnate Threads
- 8 Empyrean Merits to 1 Rare Thread type Incarnate salvage
- 30 Empyrean Merits to 1 Very Rare Thread type Incarnate Salvage
- 1 Empyrean Merit can be converted to 5 Astral Merits at Luna in Ouroboros.
- 50 Empyrean Merits can be converted to 1 Transcendent Merit at any Reward Merit Vendor.