- Completion of Mender Ramiel's story arc (1 Incarnate Shard)
- Completion of the following Task Forces, Strike Forces, Trials, and Raids as a reward:
- Barracuda Strike Force (Dimensional Keystone)
- Dr. Kahn Task Force (Dimensional Keystone)
- Imperious Task Force (Ancient Nictus Fragment)
- Lord Recluse Strike Force (Essence of the Incarnate)
- Statesman's Task Force (Essence of the Incarnate)
- The Lady Grey Task Force (Hero 1 DNA Sample)
- Cathedral of Pain Trial (Penumbra of Rularuu)
- Hamidon Raid (4 Incarnate Shards)
- Conversion of 150 Vanguard Merits into one Gr'ai Matter
- Random drop of Incarnate Shard from any even-con or higher enemy, of which four to eight can be used to form a new Component. Because the drop roll is per enemy, per person, an enemy might drop a Shard for every member of the team, making it possible (but not very likely) that a single enemy could drop eight Shards.
Destiny, Interface, Judgement, Lore
- Lambda Sector Trial (1 Empyrean Merit on completion)
- Behavioral Adjustment Facility Trial (1 Empyrean Merit on completion)
- Keyes Island Reactor Trial (2 Empyrean Merits on completion, increased chance of rare or better component)
- The Underground Trial (2 Empyrean Merits on completion, guaranteed rare or better component)
- TPN Campus Trial (2 Empyrean Merits on completion, 1 Empyrean Merit for repeats within the 20 hour window)
- Minds of Mayhem Trial (2 Empyrean Merits on completion, 1 Empyrean Merit for repeats within the 20 hour window)
- Dilemma Diabolique (2 Empyrean Merits on completion, 1 Empyrean Merit for repeats within the 20 hour window)
Components may be earned in Incarnate Trials as follows:
- Any enemies defeated during an Incarnate Trial have a random chance to drop Incarnate Threads.
- Successful completion of any objective during an Incarnate Trial awards all participating characters with an Astral Merit.
- No more often than once every 20 hours, successful completion of the entire Incarnate Trial awards all participating characters with 1 or 2 Empyrean Merits. Additional rewards during the 20 hour window will be reduced to an equivalent number of Astral Merits, or in the case of TPN Campus Trial and Minds of Mayhem Trial, 1 Empyrean Merit instead of 2.
- Upon successful completion of an Incarnate Trial, each character will be presented with an award table allowing them to choose one reward. The options available will either be all common Components, all uncommon, all rare, all very rare, or 10 Threads. There is a participation threshold that must be met in order to receive a component table instead of the 10 Threads "consolation prize". If a character surpasses the threshold, the Component reward is a random roll.
Additionally, components may be earned from the story arc reward window at the end of story arcs in the Dark Astoria content.
Threads can also be earned through successful completion of the following non-trial content:
- Apex Task Force (10 Incarnate Threads)
- Tin Mage Mark II Task Force (10 Incarnate Threads)
- Enemies defeated on the streets of and in any content for Dark Astoria
- Completing story arcs allows a choice of 10 Threads in the story arc reward window
Any of the Components may also be broken down into Incarnate Threads with the number of resulting threads varying according to the rarity of the Component being broken down. Threads are also available as conversions from Shards, at a 10:10 ratio plus 2.5 million inf once every 20 hours, and at a 10:5 shards to threads ratio plus 2.5 million inf at any time.
NPC Sale Value
Incarnate Components are bound to the character who obtains it. The upper limits to how much a character can store is currently unknown.
Incarnate Component Items
What follows is an alphabetical listing of all available Incarnate Components, with accompanying descriptions and links.
Ancient Nictus Fragment
See also: Ancient Nictus Fragment Component
The sands of Cimerora have coughed up this gem of Nictus power.
See also: Arcane Cantrip Component
This simple yet powerful magical incantation is the foundation for powerful alchemical and arcane construction.
See also: Biomorphic Goo Component
This strange, almost living, chemical compound appears almost sentient in its ability to respond to outside stimuli. It appears to have quite strong mutagenic properties.
See also: Detailed Reports Component
These documents outline Emperor's Cole plans to invade Primal Earth and go into express detail over the nature of Incarnates and their relationships with the Well of the Furies.
See also: Dimensional Keystone Component
This stone is imbued with the cosmic resonance of a world beyond Primal Earth.
See also: Enchanted Sand Component
These grains pass through your fingers leaving a faint mystical residue.
Essence of the Incarnate
See also: Essence of the Incarnate Component
A shred of power from a living Incarnate.
See also: Genomic Analysis Component
This data arguably solves many mysteries around human genetic mutation.
See also: Gr'ai Matter Component
This Rikti neural matter is useful to channel Alpha Incarnate abilities which affect the mind and soul.
Hero 1 DNA Sample
See also: Hero 1 DNA Sample Component
Hero 1's DNA contains a small fraction of his power, as modified by the Rikti.
See also: Incarnate Shard Component
Incarnate Ability Sub-component
Faint impressions of Incarnate essence can be found almost everywhere. Claim and combine them to form and improve Alpha Incarnate Components.
See also: Incarnate Thread Component
Incarnate Ability Sub-component
Thin lines of Incarnate power flow through the universes, and those who are on the Incarnate path can collect them and reweave them into stronger Incarnate components.
See also: Meditation Techniques Component
These techniques teach one to clear the mind even in the heat of battle.
Nanotech Growth Medium
See also: Nanotech Growth Medium Component
This medium is designed to be a perpetual source for nanoassemblers to incubate within.
Penumbra of Rularuu
See also: Penumbra of Rularuu Component
The emanations from Rularuu's Willforges can channel Alpha Incarnate abilities which affect body and bone.
See also: Supercharged Capacitor Component
This small device is charged with an alarming amount of energy.
See also: Ancient Texts ComponentRare Incarnate Component
These crumbling dusty tomes contain recorded information thought to be lost for centuries.
See also: Exotic Isotope ComponentRare Incarnate Component
This extraterrestrial isotope's origins have eluded even the greatest minds of Praetorian Earth.
Notice of the Well
See also: Notice of the Well ComponentRare Incarnate Component
You have drawn the notice of the Well of Furies via your actions following the subtle directives and incentives it has been spreading in the worlds. This notice will allow you to construct an Alpha Incarnate Ability of Rare quality.
See also: Semi-Conscious Energy ComponentRare Incarnate Component
This small sample of exotic energy reacts to your presence, humming and pulsing wildly when you are near.
See also: Superconductive Membrane ComponentRare Incarnate Component
This alloy's capability to conduct electricity surpasses any known terrestrial alloy on Primal Earth.
See also: Cytolitic Infusion ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
This small vial contains a fluid capable of breaking down cells at a rapid rate.
See also: Dimensional Pocket ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
No self respecting wizard would be caught dead without a few of these.
Drop of the Well
See also: Drop of the Well ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
Purified and coalesced, this essence is as powerful as a drop from the Well of the Furies itself.
See also: Gluon Compound ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
This canister of subatomic gluons forms a fantastic adhesive compound. Industrial spills tend to have catastrophic consequences though.
Incarnate Infused Nictus
See also: Incarnate Infused Nictus ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
This Nictus fragment has fused with Incarnate essence to become much, much more.
See also: Infinite Tessellation ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
Part of the mystery of infinite, parallel worlds is revealed as you gaze into this pattern.
Vanguard DNA Metamatrix
See also: Vanguard DNA Metamatrix ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
Lady Grey prepares these metamatrices from the DNA of everyone who interacts with Vanguard; friend or foe.
See also: Worn Spellbook ComponentUncommon Incarnate Component
Even though a few pages are torn out or badly damaged, this grimoire contains very useful magic incantations.
Favor of the Well
See also: Favor of the Well ComponentVery Rare Incarnate Component
By attentively following the direction of the Well of the Furies and demonstrating a depth of commitment to it, it has offered you one of its Favors. This favor will allow you to construct an Alpha Incarnate Ability of Very Rare quality.
See also: Forbidden Technique ComponentVery Rare Incarnate Component
The teachings on this scroll are said to grant the reader unparalleled physical, mental and spiritual balance.
See also: Living Relic ComponentVery Rare Incarnate Component
This fragment is a piece of a relic that was said to be sentient.
Self Evolving Alloy
See also: Self Evolving Alloy ComponentVery Rare Incarnate Component
It's difficult to study and pinpoint this alloy's origins, but it's impossible to tell how it will change from one moment to the next.
See also: Thaumic Resonator ComponentVery Rare Incarnate Component
This unearthly device generates a strong thaumic field, bringing extraordinary luck to everyone nearby. All that luck comes at a price though, and so the wise do not use it often.