|Epic Power Pools||10|
The Sentinel is a powerful ranged combatant with moderate protective powers and protection against control powers. Sturdier than a Blaster, it also has the ability to distract enemies to avoid being overwhelmed.
The Sentinel's power sets are:
Primary Power Sets
- A Sentinel's primary power sets are designed specifically for ranged attacks. They are:
Secondary Power Sets
- A Sentinel's secondary power sets are designed for defense. They are:
Ancillary Power Pools
Patron Power Pools
- Vulnerability lets a Sentinel periodically render an enemy vulnerable to damage from their entire team and reduces its resistance to control powers and debuffs.
- Sentinels were added to the game in Issue 25.
- Sentinels received a new Inherent, Vulnerability, increased damage scales, perception, and resistance to perception debuffs in Issue 27, Page 5.
- Seismic Blast and Stone Armor were proliferated to Sentinels in Issue 27, Page 5.