Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the Archetype. For other uses, see Sentinel (Disambiguation).
|Epic Power Pools||10|
Modifiers (at level 50)
Limits (at level 50)
The Sentinel is a powerful ranged combatant with moderate protective powers and protection against control powers. Sturdier than a Blaster, it also has the ability to distract enemies to avoid being overwhelmed.
The Sentinel's power sets are:
- Melee Damage
- Ranged Damage
- Crowd Control
Primary Power Sets
- A Sentinel's primary power sets are designed specifically for ranged attacks. They are:
Secondary Power Sets
- A Sentinel's secondary power sets are designed for defense. They are:
Ancillary Power Pools
Patron Power Pools
* Patron Power Pools require villain alignment to obtain.
- Vulnerability lets a Sentinel periodically render an enemy vulnerable to damage from their entire team and reduces its resistance to control powers and debuffs.
- Sentinels were added to the game in Issue 25.
- Sentinels received a new Inherent, Vulnerability, increased damage scales, perception, and resistance to perception debuffs in Issue 27, Page 5.
- Seismic Blast and Stone Armor were proliferated to Sentinels in Issue 27, Page 5.