From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
07/07/04 Patch Notes
- Galaxy City should now be dangerously populated again.
- Various occurrences of floating geometry have been fixed.
- NPCs in Rikti Crash Site will now react to defeating the villains.
- The villains that spawn right outside the door for Deimos Innovations in Talos Island have been removed.
- Made volume adjustments for fortitude sound.
- Added a short range to Broadsword/Head Splitter; Katana/Head Splitter; Battle Axe/Cleave; and War Mace/Shatter. New visual f/x to match are coming soon.
- Adding Damage Enhancements to Freezing Rain will no longer increase the amount the power will debuff a foe’s damage resistance. Damage Enhancements will still increase the damage of Freezing Rain.
- Fixed description of Crystal Armor and Mineral Armor. The descriptions were reversed. Actual powers did not change.
- Removed player breathing sounds.
- Several small jumping issues were fixed: Fix for a bug that could cause insta-acceleration to dangerous speeds; fix for bouncing off the tops of fences; removed a small jump stutter; fix for super speed/combat jumping combo issue where you'd slow down too fast in the air if you pushed forward.