From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
10.19.11 build 2120.201110150045.1
- Certain Recipes for Kismet and Aegis should no longer cause a German client crash when placed in the Auction House.
- Corrected text in Paragon Rewards Seismic Path Aura to indicate the Character Respec is an Account Item reward.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players who are neither VIP subscribers nor own Paragon Reward Tier 4 or greater to earn Merit Rewards from Exploration Accolade badges.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Premium players who had Paragon Reward level 4 or greater from earning Vanguard Merits.
Going Rogue System
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players who had previously purchased Going Rogue and then became a free player from being able to earn Hero and Villain Merits and from being able to switch alignments.
- Buying costume parts while creating mission architect characters will no longer give the invalid costume message.
- Fixed an issue where custom characters were not updating to see all of a players recently unlocked costume pieces.
- Messaging for Free Players trying to use the Auction House has been updated.
- "You cannot perform that action due to insufficient permissions. Please upgrade to VIP or purchase an Auction House License."
- Incarnate powers should now appear available instantly after zoning if they are accessible.
- Corrected issues with non-Reactive Interface procs not activating on non-player enemies.
- The Celestial Wings will no longer detach from the body when on the Rocket Board.
- Shock Rifle and Devastator weapons should now be available choices for Beam Rifle characters.
- Guarding Imbuement: Corrected this power's short help to clarify that it grants 7.5% damage resistance instead of 7.25% damage resistance.
- Tactical Imbuement: Corrected this power's short help to clarify that it grants +25% perception instead of +33% perception.
- A Random Costume Set will be selected upon entering character creation.
- Character creation data will not be reset after backing out to log in screen or character selection screen.
Character Creation and Tailor
- For weapon based powerset characters, tailoring body type will no longer discard costume changes if the weapon is not explicitly selected.
- In character creation, selected weapons will no longer change back to the default weapon after returning to the Powers menu.
- Fixed an Issue which could prevent Crab Spiders from coloring some armor parts.
- Fixed idle effects for Seismic, Frost, Electric, Blazing and Storm Cloud Path Auras.
- Removed an imposter world spawn version of Fake Nemesis which did not count towards this badge.
Signature Story Arcs
- Players must now be confirmed as Heroes or Villains (i.e., their most recent Morality Mission confirmed their alignment) in order to claim Alignment Merits as rewards from Signature Story Arcs
- Players on the extra step "Test your brand new cutscene! NICE!" will be reset to the first part of Leonards story arc.
Villain Epic Archetypes
- Fixed a bug where Arachnos Soldiers and Arachnos Widows could avoid selecting a Secondary Power choice for level 1 during a Respec.