From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
05.12.2009 Version 18.20090422.5T
- The maximum number of tickets awarded per player per mission has been reduced to 1,500 tickets. Because you cannot get a partial reward for defeating an enemy, you may end up with slightly less.
- It is no longer possible to unpublish an arc that has been banned, though it may be resubmitted.
- You may now either unpublish, or resubmit an invalidated arc.
- If your character is not eligible for any xp/inf/debt reduction rewards in a Mission Architect mission, you will no longer be awarded any tickets for that mission.
- It is no longer possible to have the Mission Completion ticket reward be greater than the total number of tickets gained before mission completion.
- The ‘chicken tug’ animation is no longer selectable for critters through the Mission Architect UI.