Jump to navigation Jump to search
5.24.07 Version 14.20070508.2T
- Global Message of the Day (the “Known Issues” login message) no longer appears in chat, only as a popup. Players that want to view the message again after dismissing it can do so by typing “/gmotd” in chat. This instruction will show up in chat when you log in.
- Woodsman’s Task Force (the “Eden Trial”) and the Maren MacGregor Task Force (aka the “Sewer Trial”) now have choice tables upon completion. Choice can be a Task Force recipe (i.e. a recipe from the Task Force pool), or the Multi-aspect Enhancement reward that these missions have normally given. Choosing the recipe counts as your “once every three hours” Task Force recipe reward for that character.
- Added kill volumes inside Universities to prevent hostile critters from getting inside. Bad critters!
- /emote drum and /emote drumlow will no longer play sounds (They were impacting performance too much). This is a temporary change to address performance. Look for drum sounds to return in a future build.
- Optimized Invulnerability set effects for Tanks, Scrappers, and Brutes to improve performance. This primarily involved reducing the number of redundant effects. While performance is significantly increased with this change, expect a future change to this set of effects to improve the aesthetic quality of the graphics.
- Fix for lighting corruption (“black fuzzies” effect) on GeForce 8800s on Arachnos mission maps.
- Fixed bug that made some costume pieces invisible in certain color combinations.
- Fixed bug where stores would sometimes buy all or part of a stack of recipes for the price of one.