Jump to navigation Jump to search
04.20.2009 Version 18.20090324.19T2
- Removed Prisoners (level 30-38) from the list of creatures that could be placed in missions. Any missions that become invalid after this change will have to be edited. Do NOT “Unpublish” your mission, or you will lose your Arc ID and ratings.
- Removed Sky Raider Force Field Generators and Engineers from the list of creatures that could be placed in missions as allies. Any missions that become invalid after this change will have to be edited. Do NOT “Unpublish” your mission, or you will lose your Arc ID and ratings.
- Fixed a bug that caused some missions to falsely appear with the Invalid icon
- Fixed a bug that caused some Invalid missions to simply disappear from Search.
- Increased ticket rewards given to groups. (Note: The last increase in the 18.20090324.18T2 build did not take effect).
- Single Origin Enhancements can no longer be purchased at level 17 with Architect tickets – min level changed to 22. (Note: The change apparently did not take effect in the 18.20090324.18T2 build).
- Fixed bug that caused various buff powers and Invention Set bonuses to suppress after zoning.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to enter some SG bases (the base map would keep crashing).
- Fixed rare bug that would cause base data to be damaged when saved.
- Magic Bolero now correctly prevents access to capes/wings.
- Fixed bug that allowed set bonuses to persist when switching between builds.
City of Heroes
City of Villains