Jump to navigation Jump to search
08.31.10 Version 1850.201007290124.24T2
- Fixed a crash whenever a Tourist became leader of a Task Force or Strike Force. Tourists can now accept and lead Task Forces and Strike Forces.
- Added information to the Help Menu and a loading screen tip to explain that some badges are only granted to Heroes/Vigilantes or Villains/Rogues.
CITY OF HEROES
- Independence Port: Fixed a bug in Sister Psyche's 'Clamor and Destruction' arc that would sometimes tell players to go to a mission door in Precinct 5 (the Praetorian tutorial zone).
- Terra Volta: Fixed a bug in the Rikti version of the respec Trial that could cause a crash when the hostages were rescued.
- The badge "Surging" is no longer 'Villain Only' and can be earned by Rogues in Paragon City. Vigilantes and Heroes who have already defeated Deathsurge will be granted this badge immediately.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- Chill Mastery - Fixed a bug which prevented you from taking additional powers in the set if you took Ice Blast as your first power.
- Heat Mastery/Char - Corrected IO sets allowed. Now accepts Ranged Damage and Holds.
- Morality Missions: The other selves in My Other Selves will no longer hang out with the player after their time is done.
- Fixed a bug with all contacts introduced through Calvin Scott and Provost Marchand where players would have to click on the contact twice before they would give out missions. This affects the following contacts: