From Unofficial Homecoming Wiki
8.14.07 Version 15.20070803.0T
- Rikti Drops Ships’ movement rate standardized. They are now completely immune to Slow movement effects.
- Stealth powers should once again function in PvP zones. Good hunting.
- The Power of the Hamidon temporary power is now Deletable.
- All Rikti should be targettable after they die.
- Borea Repeatable missions to defeat 10 enemies increased to defeat 50.
- Characters who are below level 47 will not be able to select a Hamidon (or Synthetic Hamidon) Enhancement as a reward. They can choose anything else they qualify for from the reward choice table, however.
- Rikti Monkeys in Invasions will now grant experience points when defeated.
- Characters should only get reward credit for placing a bomb once per assault on the Rikti Mothership.
- Rikti transporters now shield incoming invaders from attack until they have fully materialized.
- Fixed numerous minor text and display errors with badges
- Fixed a crash when moving Slow Fields.
- Fixed "Suppress FX When Close" option to work correctly, and to persist when a character logs/zones.
- Fixed Check Name to no longer show names of characters that were recently deleted as unavailable.
CITY OF HEROES
- Characters over level 40 cannot select the Multi-enhancement from the Eden Trial. Added SO Enhancements to the Eden trial choice dialog box.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- Psionic Dart for Dominators’ endurance cost was set too high. It has been reduced to its correct value.
- Added special case to Carrion Creepers effects to prevent it from incorrectly persisting after the power ends.
- Dominator, Plant Control - Reduced particles for Vines and Carrion Creeper to optimize performance.
- Minor optimizations to various power effects for Corruptor’s Cold Domination and Thermal Radiation to reduce their framerate performance impact
- St. Martial: all stores in the zone should now buy salvage and recipes.